Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get rid of the grab bar in the back, but it doubles as the rear seat/cover holder. I know there are some replacements which I've seen in a bunch of pics everywhere around... but I still haven't found something on the net. where should I be looking?

thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
most people have the suzuki seat cowl but you can also get a Targa seat cowl as well. Those would be my 2 suggestions..

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the seat cowl... I'm interested in the grab bar replacement.

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
julit said:
I got the seat cowl... I'm interested in the grab bar replacement.
The seat cowl should come with the 2 small pieces to fill the slots when the grab bar is removed......

Did you buy the cowl new?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
i think i remember ronlarimer having some extra ones of those. he took the for sale section down, but you can pm him about it

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
If you bought the cowl new and didn't get the filler plates with the cowl, go bitch at the folks you bought the cowl from, they should have been in the box with the cowl. Heck, you should have got them even if you bought it used. What color do you need?

·
Banned
140 Posts
I also have been looking for the grab bar filler things havent found a thing it sucks i bought my bike used and they didnt come with it. So if anyone is trying to sell some copper fillers PM me ASAP PLEASE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts