Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get your orders in....Swingarm Sliders $31 a set

I am gonna be in shop making a batch of swingarm/axle sliders tonight. This will be the last ones I make for a while. I have some custom part orders to make over the next week or two, and then I am taking a break from the parts machining for a little while.

With riding season coming up, I need to get my butt in gear to get my bikes done and on the road, as well as start making belly pans I have been getting people excited for over a year now. I really just want to concentrate on just those for the next two months, as far as DZC is concerned.

Those of you who I have already been in contact with..I know about your orders.

Anyone else that wants some thing...let me know...machining related parts only.

As always, thanks for your support and patronage.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Made a batch of 7 pairs black and one pair white rear sliders last night. I can make more white sliders if there is enough interest. I'll get some pics up tonight.

Get them now if you want them...$31 a set shipped in CONUS..that is for the sliders, CNC'd aluminum spools(silver), and all stainless steel hardware for mounting.

Get them while they last....this is the last batch for a while.

thanks, DougZ

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did my friend ever send payment for the sliders? We never made it over to my shop yesterday to work on his bike so I will be confirming your tolerances you sent later on today.
Nope, not yet. I did save some Delrin for making these up....since they are custom.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just yanked pics from the other thread..no need to take new ones. I only have silver sliders this time round though.

white ones on my SV.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
made another batch, which half have already sold...6 sets left....5 black, 1 white left.

They come with CNC machined 6061 aluminum spools, the sliders themselves..made from 1.75" OD delrin..larger than most of the ones in the market that I know of, as well as all stainless steel hardware, also including bolts for mounting the spools themselves if you so wish.

All this for $31 shipped in CONUS.

First come, first serve......this may be my last set for a while, so get them while they last. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll take a set of black sliders. And add me to the list for a belly pan! PM me with payment info etc.. Thanks!

EDIT: I just read the thread that explains you being done with the whole vendor thing. Sorry to hear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.