Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got some Gerbing's stuff for sale. I will sell the items separately or the Gerbing's jacket and gloves items for $200 + shipping.

Gerbing's G3 heated gloves. Size XXS. Comes with battery harness. $100 + shipping.

Gerbing's heated jacket liner. Size small. $175 + shipping.

Gerbing's portable dual temp controller (to control temp for gloves and jacket). $60 + shipping. ***SOLD***

Also have some Bohn Armor pants. Size small. It's missing the tailbone armor piece, but I believe it can be ordered separately from Bohn Armor. $75 + shipping.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the Gerbing's gear was purchased in 2010 and uses the Microwire technology. Also, the connectors on both the gloves and jacket were updated with thicker, sturdier wires through the Gerbing's warranty service.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The zipper goes all the way up to the neck so that the collar wraps around your neck. The collar of the heated jacket did not affect snapping the collar on my riding jacket. I would wear a size small Alpinestars jacket and the collar snapped perfectly. There is microwire in the collar, so your neck stays warm. It can't be removed, but since the collar zips, you can just not zip it up all the way and fold the collar down like a normal collared shirt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts