Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Gen1 forks with AK-20 cartridges

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Cider 
#1 · (Edited)
I crashed these on the track last October, had them rebuilt with new (edit: new as in "replacement," not new NOS parts) sliders by Zoran last winter, and I haven't had a chance to ride them since then :(.

One side is set up for rebound adjustment and the other compression adjustment. I don't know the exact spring number, but I'm about 175# and they worked great for me. Traxxion installed the cartridges, and Zoran serviced them last winter. The bottoms have a couple scuffs, but they actually look pretty decent for 2002 parts. The sliders are in excellent condition, and according to Zoran the internals are good to go.

$650 plus shipping.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! They work surprisingly well. Hopefully somebody can put them to good use.

I wanted to clarify something from my original post: I don't know if the replacement sliders that Zoran installed were "new" as in NOS parts; they were probably used. In any case, they are in great condition.

#8 ·
I found the original invoice for these when I was cleaning up the garage, and (not including the OEM forks) it was $1300 with shipping & installation!

BTW, I've got a ton of parts from a racebike I'm parting out, so if there's something you're looking for let me know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.