Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I crashed these on the track last October, had them rebuilt with new (edit: new as in "replacement," not new NOS parts) sliders by Zoran last winter, and I haven't had a chance to ride them since then :(.

One side is set up for rebound adjustment and the other compression adjustment. I don't know the exact spring number, but I'm about 175# and they worked great for me. Traxxion installed the cartridges, and Zoran serviced them last winter. The bottoms have a couple scuffs, but they actually look pretty decent for 2002 parts. The sliders are in excellent condition, and according to Zoran the internals are good to go.

$650 plus shipping.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a really great price, surprised nobody has jumped on this already.
Thanks! They work surprisingly well. Hopefully somebody can put them to good use.

I wanted to clarify something from my original post: I don't know if the replacement sliders that Zoran installed were "new" as in NOS parts; they were probably used. In any case, they are in great condition.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Does anyone know if the AK's out of those will work in Gen 2 forks? If yes, I am VERY interested.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Pretty sure they are different part numbers and thus different parts...and if I didn't need to buy a truck this month....lol someone make my suffering stop and buy these....

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found the original invoice for these when I was cleaning up the garage, and (not including the OEM forks) it was $1300 with shipping & installation!

BTW, I've got a ton of parts from a racebike I'm parting out, so if there's something you're looking for let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts