Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Gen 2 Clear Clutch cover kit now available! Make you bike stand out!

16K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  bighammer 
#1 ·
Due to the amount of interest I've received in a gen 2 clear clutch cover, I'm offering a gen 2 kit that includes everything required to mount the clear clutch cover on a gen 2.

The kit will include the clear clutch cover, a refurbished engine cover from a gen 1, and all seals and screws required to install on a gen 2. The installation on a gen 2 is a little bit more involved, but if you can change the oil or flush the coolant, you can install this kit. I'm working on the published instructions and they will be available soon.

I'll only be offering these gen 2 kits only as I find suitable gen 1 engine covers, so quantities will be limited.

Check out the website for more pictures, other products, and more info.

www.MuzaMoto.com

Gen 2 kit

Gen 1 mounted with engine running

Clear clutch cover

"S" oil plug

"S" oil plug on stock clutch cover

http://youtu.be/SKehLBorKIA?hd=1

See less See more
#4 ·
Here is a review from member "taxonomy", link: http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2612086#post2612086

"I just picked up a clear clutch cover from forum member ostojo at his website www.MuzaMoto.com. Normally I don't go in for this kind of bling but for whatever reason I thought it was kind of cool so I picked one up.

Right out of the box it's an amazing part. It seems to be machined from billet with very good quality powder coat. You cannot see the quality in it without looking at it in person. It wouldn't be out of place on an MV Augusta. It's really put together well.

It went on my bike in less than 10 minutes with absolutely no issues. It really does look good. For the price it's absolutely a great value. The seller was easy to work with and shipped right away.

Over the years I have found that one of the best things about the SV650 is this forum. I've bought springs from Rich, I have an "SV Haver" t-shirt from another forum member and gotten tons of advice on every aspect of SV ownership. So, I am happy to report the SV love lives on. It's great to be able to support someone making a great product like this from this community.

I'm a 45 year old guy with hard bags and the stock tail on my Gen 1. If this had been poorly executed it would look gimmicky and shoddy. This is absolutely not the case. When I opend the package I was really surprised with what a piece of quality work I was holding. I wouldn't heasitate at all to recommend www.MuzaMoto.com parts and will be looking to see what else he comes up with.

Keep up the good work."

P.S. Just to clarify, the parts are anodized, not powdercoated (I only point this out because it is a significantly superior finish). But I appreciate the review!

#9 ·
The clutch cover itself is annodized black. Annodizing is the best finish you can get on Aluminum. The rest of the engine cover will be painted with a black engine enamel.

Yes, replacement windows will be available (I will add them to the site soon). The kit will ship with a spare window, so you get you'll already have an extra. The window is UV stabilized an is rated higher than the temp it will reach, so it really shouldn't discolor.

I've had mine on for 6 months and it looks as good as the day I put it on.

#12 ·
If you're asking for the first gen SV650, then yes, I can get you one.

If you're interested in a 2nd Gen kit, then no. The reason is that the engine cover that is part of the kit doesn't look good enough to install unless it's painted first.

What year is your SV650?

#15 ·
I can offer it at the same price. Make a note or send me an email that you want it raw when you place the order.

Please note that though I have the black covers in stock and ready to ship same day, to get a raw one will probably take a week or so to ship.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.