Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...man this place looks different! So I have decided that it's time to let go of my SV650. After crashing it and losing my leg back in 2012 I spent the years rebuilding this bike(a couple times). Well after all the money and time I spent on it I decided to take some baby steps and I got a Chuckus scooter. I rode it. I hated it. I had really bad anxiety the entire time. Riding on 2 wheels was no lot enjoyable for me with an above knee prosthesis. So after some soul searching I decided I need to part out my build and work towards another option that fits me better, like a Can Am Ryker. Thats brings us to today. My SV650 has spent the past several years in my climate controlled living room as you will see in the pictures. Many of these parts have zero miles on them, and I take care of all of my things.

Last I remember Photobucket was the anti-christ so I made a Facebook group JUST for the part out. I dont have prices set yet so until then feel free to shoot me an offer. Im a reasonable person so please be reasonable with your offers. That being said I know Im selling all of this at a loss and I've made peace with that. I had several transactions rated here with positive feedback and I also sell Hyosung parts on eBay and have a great feedback score there too. Also, Sergei from Mad8VCycles will vouch for me. Im an honest dude and for a while He and I had a long term consignment business together, I am located in Williamsburg Virginia so please keep that in mind as shipping will not be included in the sale price and for now I only want to sell within the CONUS.

Let me know if the link doesnt work. I just changed it to a custom URL to make it easier to search for (irony). Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts