Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have one in a bike with damage from a <30mph slide . . . Located in Lower NY , no damage to the motor or tranny, the frame is good too . .approx 11k miles on it . . always ran great , just needs a tank and a right fork tube and some controls. . . but i am not looking to rebuild ... if either of you fellow riders hit me up , i would talk cash or trade

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have one in a bike with damage from a <30mph slide . . . Located in Lower NY , no damage to the motor or tranny, the frame is good too . .approx 11k miles on it . . always ran great , just needs a tank and a right fork tube and some controls. . . but i am not looking to rebuild ... if either of you fellow riders hit me up , i would talk cash or trade
how much for the bike complete? then how much for the motor?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have one in the LA/Orange County area of Southern CA. I think it had around 15K on it when I took it apart but I will have to check the photo I took of the speedo. So if anyone is in So CA and is wanting one, PM me. If not, I don't know that the shipping cost would make it worth it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I also have a Gen 1 stock engine (as well as frame w/title) located in Southern CA.
PM me if interested. Engine has 8k miles on it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts