Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Gay OK?

• Yes. Being gay is OK!

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No. Chuck Norris is strait, and that's the only way to be!

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Sometimes it's ok. Like on the internet, or at drinking parties.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • People talk funny in Kentucky.

Votes: 21 24.7%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Whatever flips your switch.
At the end of the day we are all human being.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Hell no it's not, it's in the bible!!! :) :) :)

Just kidding obviously. I am a very laid back person and have always tried to live MY life, not everybody else's. What business is it of mine what someones sexual orientation is?

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
If online dating is not working and being gay starts making sence to you.....go for it! If it were me, I'd say Hell no (I mean no thanks)! You don't need to give up hope, there has gotta be a girl out there for you (maybe NOT on the internet though).

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
It's not my job to judge so whatever floats your boat. However, the over-the-top, flamboyant side-show acts, seemingly the stereotype of the male homosexual, is quite annoying.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
being gay is okay...as long as you don't try and convert me. one can do whatever they please. Oh yeah, just don't flaunt your gayness...cause that's just gay.

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
People really do talk funny in Kentucky.

And yeah, you can be gay if you want, mike, just don't ask me to do it too.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Whatever waves your flag. But I agree that the over the top flamboyancy is annoying, but then again, so is the guy that can't walk down the street without yelling "Whoa, check out those knockers!" or whatever. Same annoyingness, different ends of the spectrum.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
I'm not gay, but I have no problem with people who are.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Whatever floats your boat I suppose, like they said above, the over the top in your face gay is irritating. I've met a bunch of really nice gay people, and I've met some gay folks who think you're bigot if you don't agree with every single point of view they have.

Everyone's got a little freak in em, but that doesn't mean you have to shove it down everyone's throat, straight, gay, bi, confused, polyamorous, S&M, etc. We certainly don't need elementary school textbooks pushing lifestyle choices.

I do find it really ironic with the whole gay marriage thing that they want to change the definition of marriage for themselves but the polygamists and other groups are still looked at like whackos. If you're going to be completely open and non judgemental, you have to go all the way.

·
Registered
406 Posts
ACS... I think you need to set down and have a long talk about yourself to yourself...

First the online dateing poll now this... I say who gives a sh!t. If you have to come on here (an SV forum) and ask us if this is ok or not you have not clue. Find yourself my friend, whoever you are. Be proud to be you and then find others that you can call your friends.

It's kinda like that mod poll... you know those people that build there bikes to everyone elses likeing and not how to theres...

ACS be you.... ride your ride (no phun)!!!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I don't care about gay people as long as they don't come too close...

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Is this related to your online dating poll?

And yes gay is OK.

·
Registered
362 Posts
ACS... I think you need to set down and have a long talk about yourself to yourself...

First the online dateing poll now this... I say who gives a sh!t. If you have to come on here (an SV forum) and ask us if this is ok or not you have not clue. Find yourself my friend, whoever you are. Be proud to be you and then find others that you can call your friends.

It's kinda like that mod poll... you know those people that build there bikes to everyone elses likeing and not how to theres...

ACS be you.... ride your ride (no phun)!!!!
First of all, its ASC. Second, I guess you haven't been around long enough. ;) Stick around, and you'll catch on.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
well now you can buy those chaps you've been eying for so long.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts