Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 sv650s with 13xxx miles
Regretably took off the stock front end and sold it in anticipation of a gsxr swap... 9 months went very fast and now my newborn daughter is my number one priority.

Don't really HAVE to sell it, but I don't want to just have it sit there when I could use that money to make my family a bit more comfortable and happy

Extra details: all wiring and hand controls are there, but literally not one piece for the front end. no headlight, nothing.

Also has no exhaust (I planned on getting the m4 so I sold my yosh to a buddy who still had the stock cannon on his)

Will get pictures when I can but its a red 06, looks stock at the moment with a barely used pirelli angel on the rear.

Would work GREAT for someone who wants a cheap SV that they can immediately put a GSXR front end on.

Testing waters at $1500, I live in central Wisconsin but I am willing to discuss meeting if the price is right..

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
UPDATE: Title is clear!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still waiting on the lien release in the mail, I'm trying to be patient but damn that was horrible timing to find out how un prepared I was lol

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ham, I'd trade for a running bike ;) haha im playin, but i would entertain the idea

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Depends on what you mean by easily :p there is a ton of prestine full every piece front ends on eBay, just depends how much you wanna spend :p

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ill be in WI in october, I might take it off your hands if you have it then, but 1500 is a bit much IMHO. You have what amounts to a pile of parts right now. Why not at least put the stock exhaust and front end back on yourself? The market for what your selling is very very slim, though i must admit, its tempting for race/track spares.

What rear shock is that?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Because as it says in the original post, I no longer have those parts.

Also, and not trying to be rude.. But in the rules sticky for the for sale section states "dont like the price, move on"

It's a 2004 zx-10r shock

·
Registered
126 Posts
Also, and not trying to be rude.. But in the rules sticky for the for sale section states "dont like the price, move on"

It's a 2004 zx-10r shock
Ok, but you didnt post a for sale thread, you posted a "gauging interest" thread. My point was that there isnt going to be much interest, but a couple hundred bucks in parts and a few days work would give you a market, even if it was incomplete.

I'll offer no more advice here... moving on.

Seriously though, GLWS, good on you for putting family first.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
I was actually looking for a track bike when I found this, but honestly I'd probably prefer a nice running 2nd gen for a daily than a track bike. I could sell my street parts on the first gen to help make up for a front end on this. I'm keeping this in the back of my mind. After the rally this last weekend what I REALLY should be spending some money on is a nice riding suit.. Let me know if you do sell it, otherwise I'm saving up...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
UPDATE: title is clear!!

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
wow this would make a perfect track bike... get a gsx front end for 5-600 bucks anda new sprocket, and bam.. done... too far from me though

1 - 20 of 22 Posts