Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a great time meeting cfreger and daviddowns at the Taco Mac in Cumming last year before the Rally. I was wondering if anyone wanted to do it again! I will be heading up Friday morning, so I am good to meet any night at almost any time next week (only Tuesday after 8pm). We can go to any Taco Mac too, depending on who comes. Anyone driving through Georgia on their way to the Rally is welcome to stop by too!

:eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm game. Same situation as yoohoo on the rally. I can manage just about any night and any location though I'd rather not go as far out as Canton or Cumming. North to NE works best for me but anywhere is better than nowhere. Just to give you an idea - my daily route is Lilburn to the middle of Atlanta.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
I enjoyed the Taco Mac get-together too.

Both Craig and I will be in Cumming on Sunday. I'm not sure what time he will be getting in, but I'll be there early in the day. So, Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday nights would work for me and I would guess that they would be fine with Craig as well. We are heading up to Fontana on Wed.

Any location is OK with me...how would Alpharetta or thereabouts work for everyone?

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Sunday night (06/02) might be difficult for me, as I'll be riding up that day, but if that's what works for everyone else, I'll do my best to be there. As for the place, wherever David is OK meeting up is OK with me -- he knows the area; I don't.

You must be the first person to ever say that. Ever.
Dayum. Harsh. I feel like B.B. King. "Nobody loves me but my mother... and she could be jiving, too."

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about Monday at 7pm in the Roswell location on Hwy 92? There's also the Alpharetta location on Windward Pkwy, the Woodstock location at 575 and 92, and the Perimeter location at Perimeter mall at 285 and 400.

I'm good with any location, but how does that day and time work for everyone?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Let's avoid the perimeter mall location because of any traffic related to the diverging diamond construction at Ashford Dunwoody and 285. Woodstock is a bit out there.

Roswell or Alpharetta are good - anyone know which might be better than the other regarding parking, service, etc?

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let's avoid the perimeter mall location because of any traffic related to the diverging diamond construction at Ashford Dunwoody and 285. Woodstock is a bit out there.

Roswell or Alpharetta are good - anyone know which might be better than the other regarding parking, service, etc?
Parking isn't great at either, but on a Monday night it shouldn't be a big deal. If you ride parking is a lot easier at both locations. Service is about the same at both. I go to the Alpharetta one to watch the Tech games, and I go to the Roswell one with my in-laws. Alpharetta has outdoor seating and Roswell doesn't, but in general I like Roswell's layout the best, especially when it comes to the bar. If we have a large group (6+), then Roswell can probably accommodate us better.

My vote is Roswell, 7-7:30pm, Monday.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Alpharetta has good service and parking is easy behind the building. I live about 2 minutes from it. I can't do monday as I will be in EMS class until 10.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Tuesday seems to be the best night around the group. Any objections?

Datech - which Roswell location? Crabapple or 2630 Holcomb Bridge or 8440 Holcomb Bridge?

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tuesday is good for me. Turns out I'm available earlier than I though. The Roswell location is the Crabapple one, 685 West Crossville Road Roswell, GA 30075. I rarely go east of 400 anymore so I forgot about the 2630 Holcomb Bridge location. The 8440 doesn't exist.

Alright, so new plan, Tuesday, 7-7:30pm (I don't care when you show up, I'll probably be there at 7 or before), at the Crabapple/Roswell/West Crossville rd location. How's that?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Works for me.

yoohoo - I know you said Alpharetta was closer to you but can you do the Roswell crabapple location?

David and cfreger - whacha think?

Anyone else able to join?

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone else able to join?
I should be bringing Akrylik and threesick, and I might be able to convince Protoss and the owner of my old bike to stop by.

Will anyone else be bringing their wimminz? Akrylik will probably be bringing his girl, and my wife will most likely tag along. If anyone brings another one they can get their own table!

·
Registered
172 Posts
My girl will be joining in Fontana but not Taco Mac.

I'm seeing if a guy I work with can join us - he's an atgatt guy with a 2001 Bandit 1200. He's the one that recommended the sv to me in the first place and got me into this whole mess. ;) At some point he'll also help me check out a used sv and get it home for me.

It's about a 50-50 shot that he'll make it.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Tuesday is good for me. Turns out I'm available earlier than I though. The Roswell location is the Crabapple one, 685 West Crossville Road Roswell, GA 30075. I rarely go east of 400 anymore so I forgot about the 2630 Holcomb Bridge location. The 8440 doesn't exist.

Alright, so new plan, Tuesday, 7-7:30pm (I don't care when you show up, I'll probably be there at 7 or before), at the Crabapple/Roswell/West Crossville rd location. How's that?
Tuesday is fine, see you around 7 - 7:30.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
^^^ Okey dokey.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts