Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to these forums so if this has been stated please forgive me,

I had just got my Gladius and it does have a slip on exhaust however i dont like it, I want to get a full exhaust and if possible maybe a double from the default single, i want to get rid of the cat convert, btw i am looking for this in the US.

on a side note I am also looking for frame sliders to.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have these Frame sliders. I love them.

I have never seen a double exhaust on the gladius. I have a leo vance decat with a dan moto slip on. I picked up both off of ebay. The leo vance in a little tough to find, but totally worth it. The leo vance pipe's bung works with the PCV autotune's wide band sensor so you don't have to weld anything.

The gpr decat is supposed to be good too.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have these Frame sliders. I love them.

I have never seen a double exhaust on the gladius. I have a leo vance decat with a dan moto slip on. I picked up both off of ebay. The leo vance in a little tough to find, but totally worth it. The leo vance pipe's bung works with the PCV autotune's wide band sensor so you don't have to weld anything.

The gpr decat is supposed to be good too.
Ditto on the frame slider. BTW, that's my bike. haha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ok but what do you do about getting out of the cat, because after the bike is lowered i am afraid it kinda for one makes the cat close to the ground and 2 i dont think bikes should have a cat anyhow...lol so i want a full exhaust

nevermind asking....lol just a fast last question is this http://www.surfsidemoto.com/store/product/LEO8041.html what you all were talking about, and just courious if i got that would the yosh slip on i do have fit or would i need to get a new slip on. btw when i got the bike the guy i got it from put this yosh slip on but other than that i added the targa fendor eliminator, and suzuki windscreen!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts