Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
661 - 669 of 669 Posts

·
Read Only
6 Posts
wow this looks great. i am the proud owner of a 2016 Gladius and keen to use this as a fuel gauge mainly IDK why the factory didnt add a fuel gauge in. I would need metric here for Australia.

·
Super Moderator
9,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #662 ·
... Speaking of FuelBot.... 2.0... got any of those lying around?I'm bored in these Corona Virus quarantine days and is looking for more stuff to add to my SV1000. :D
Sorry, Mads, no FuelBot2.0s left.

... a 2016 Gladius and keen to use this as a fuel gauge...
FuelBot1.0, 2.0 and MultiBot fit gen2 SV650/1000 only, sorry, no Gladius support. At least the Gladius has fuel bars, no?

·
Registered
1 Posts
"Based on recent interest, I will be making the MultiBot available this season, 2020. I've been threatening that for years but this time I mean it, lol. It will probably take about 1 month before I get things together and up to speed".

Hi TeeRiver
How does one apply to a sign-up list for a multibot? 😅 I have a few friends who's also very interested! The majority of us, drives SV1000. We found out you're making a new batch, and would die for the opportunity to have one installed! 😍 (It was motomazz who alerted us about your product!)

·
Super Moderator
9,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #665 ·
... Hi TeeRiver
How does one apply to a sign-up list for a multibot? 😅 I have a few friends who's also very interested! The majority of us, drives SV1000. We found out you're making a new batch, and would die for the opportunity to have one installed! 😍
Hi Anders, Please send email to [email protected], I will put you on the list. Include the bike year, SV650 or SV1000, and country to be shipped.

I have 10 assembled MultiBots ready to go. More are in the pipeline. Currently making final updates to the Installation Instructions. Units will be ready to ship this coming week! Cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Anders, Please send email to [email protected], I will put you on the list. Include the bike year, SV650 or SV1000, and country to be shipped.

I have 10 assembled MultiBots ready to go. More are in the pipeline. Currently making final updates to the Installation Instructions. Units will be ready to ship this coming week! Cheers.
Hi TeeRiver
I am also part of the MotoMazz crew and I just sent you an email. Thanks!
/ Frederik

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi TeeRiver, just wondering if there's any update to this? I'd love to get my hands on a fuelbot, and if you don't have time to make them which is completely understandable, I don't mind at all trying to make one as I have experimented a few time with small boards and planning to go to uni next year and do exactly this, so for me it's a good little project.

Thanks Ben

661 - 669 of 669 Posts