Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
621 - 640 of 678 Posts

·
Greetings Program
6,274 Posts
TeeRiver, if I brought the bike down to you, how much would you charge for installation? :)

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Capacitive touch? Nice touch Tee! Touch screen next, perhaps?

:worship:

FuelBot2.0 is alive and well, units are available! Currently working on a long overdue FuelBot2.0 demo video. Free time has been scarce so I have not been promoting it.

Price is $110, US shipping included, $12 extra for international shipping.

If interested, please send email to: [email protected], put "FuelBot2.0" in the title, I will email PDF FuelBot2.0 User's Manual and Installation Manual.

Here is a photo of the install on my bike. It's been 4 years now using a FuelBot on my bike, still getting 2% or better fuel level and mpg accuracy. :)

Capacitive Touch switch works through gloves or when wet.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hi Tee,

Too bad this thread has gone cold a bit. Let me try to revive it. I would be very interested in getting either your MultiBot or the FuelBot v1.0 (without the LCD) since both are very elegant solutions without added bulk. Are either available right now?
I'm about to change the LED lights on my combo meter so I might as well upgrade it with one of your inventions.

·
Super Moderator
9,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #629 ·
... I would be very interested in getting either your MultiBot or the FuelBot v1.0
Hi Sammy,
FuelBot2.0 is still available but, sorry, I no longer make the FuelBot1.0.

If interested in the SV650/1000 MultiBot, please send email to [email protected]; I will send you the MultiBot User's manual and Installation manual. The MultiBot is not officially available but if you want one (and if the MultiBot installation does not scare you off :evil6:) I can send you one. :)

·
Greetings Program
6,274 Posts
I'm close enough I should just come down there and pay you to put one on my bike... LOL!

:eek:ccasion14:

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
I was wondering if it was only for fuel injection...

1st gens get no love :'(
Sadly the 1st gen's don't have any way to automatically measure fuel usage without installing a flow meter on the fuel line. Even then, since the fuel flow is so low, the accuracy of the flow meter would probably be horrible.

·
Super Moderator
9,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #635 ·
Hi are u still making and selling the fuel bot?
Yes, still making them. Price is still $110 for FuelBot2.0, free shipping to USA, international shipping is $12.

If interested, send email to [email protected] for User's manual, Installation manual, and PayPal payment address.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I recently had him install a MultiBot (and some custom stuff) in my SV1000's gauge. It's a nice set of extra features to have without taking up any more space etc.

·
Super Moderator
9,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #640 ·
Hey Tee! It's been a while since I log into the forum and check out the latest. I hope all is well with you. I should let you know that my FuelBot 1.0 and MultiBot beta are working as good as new. Take care buddy!
Nice to hear from you, Soliton! Thanks for the feedback on the FuelBot and MultiBot, I love to hear that.

Thanks too for all your excellent contributions to SVR over the years.

Ride safe! :eek:ccasion14:

621 - 640 of 678 Posts