Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

601 - 620 of 652 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have white background on my svrider page setup

What you cut and pasted of mine didn't show up, so it must be in white text
Then drag your mouse pointer and select the entire post. Then it will show up. If it doesn't then paste it in Notepad or similar.

Totaly OT, sorry for that.

·
Super Moderator
3,477 Posts
Post #550 by TeeRiver:

I will post a new FuelBot2.0 thread when the design is complete. There will be no kit option as the build is rather involved; PCB, tiny surface mount parts and the LCD enclosure requires machining. PCB and surface mount parts are the only way I can get everything to fit inside the enclosure, so sorry, this is not a DIY build.

FuelBot1.0 was $145 with the LCD. I am trying to get FuelBot2.0 under $100 total. The savings is possible by having fewer connectors and not having to build a separate serial interface for the LCD.
Did I miss this thread? I just need a compendium to decide whether I will upgrade from version 1.0 to 2.0. Price, feature comparison, display sequence, etc.

I love my FuelBot!

·
Super Moderator
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #605
... I just need a compendium to decide whether I will upgrade from version 1.0 to 2.0. Price, feature comparison, display sequence, etc.
Sorry, Steve, I have not posted a FuelBot2.0 thread yet. The design is done and some FuelBot2.0s have shipped (9 so far) but free time is limited so I have been keeping a low profile. It takes a few hours to assemble each unit, it does not make business sense but the fun factor makes up for it. :D

If interested, send email to [email protected], just say "FuelBot?". I will email the FuelBot2.0 User's Manual and Installation Manual PDFs which show the features and LCD displays in detail.

FuelBot2.0 pricing is $110, includes shipping to the continental US, international shipping add $10.

The CNC mill is now set up to do engraving so the new units will come with "FuelBot2.0" on the case for a little customization. :naughty:

I assemble the Bots in batches of 12, there are three left at the moment so if anyone wants one now let me know as a new batch may not be available until spring.

·
Premium Member
3,729 Posts
Is this going to be available for the triumph Daytona 955i (2000)
Yes, FuelBot2.0 will fit the Triumph and is compatible with any fuel injected vehicle.
Just a heads-up Tee - the 2000 Triumph has a mechanical-drive speedo, so there is no digital speed signal or odo (although I would expect speed sender could be added as an auxiliary function - just not std equipment)

Looks like you've been up to some exciting stuff since I last looked in - VERY impressive!!

·
Super Moderator
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #610
Just a heads-up Tee - the 2000 Triumph has a mechanical-drive speedo, so there is no digital speed signal or odo (although I would expect speed sender could be added as an auxiliary function - just not std equipment)
Thanks, D'Ecosse. Great expert advice from you as always!

Nice to see you on SVR.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congrats Tee for keeping the SV spirit alive and well! Unfrotunately my 3(? maybe more) years old fuelbot 1.0 is till going strong, mounted with 2 zip ties on the handlebar with no weather protection! And I ride to work everyday rain or shine.
So no point upgrading for me yet.
Does the 2.0 give air intake temp reading by any chance?

·
Super Moderator
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #612
Gald to hear your FuelBot 1.0 is still going strong. :rock:

Sorry, no ambient air temp gauge on ver 2.0.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Any more news on FuelBot 2.0? Haven't seen anything for a couple of months. Are there any currently available?

·
Super Moderator
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #614
Any more news on FuelBot 2.0? Haven't seen anything for a couple of months. Are there any currently available?
FuelBot2.0 is currently available but I only have a few on hand so have been keeping a low profile. :) As soon a I have a bit more time I'll be assembling another batch and post a new 2.0 thread with short video.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested, please send email to [email protected], I will send copies of FuleBot2.0 User's Manual.pdf and FuelBot2.0 Installation Manual.pdf. FuelBot2.0 is $110, shipping included. Add $12 for international shipping.

Cheers,
Tee

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone installed FuelBot 2.0 on a Gladius (SFV650)? I know it will be compatible since it has fuel injection.

It's more about the LCD screen setup, there doesn't seem to be lots of room to mount it. Does anyone have pictures, advices?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is one cool little gadget, may have to get one when I have some cash

Can't wait for the multibot though, love the concept and can't wait to try it on my SV1000 :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Definitely interested in a 2.0! Would you be able to make a small post about the current looks and functions? I've browsed through some parts of the thread and seen bits and pieces but I'm lost as to the current status!

:eek:ccasion14:

·
Super Moderator
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #619
Still interested in buying a 2.0!
FuelBot2.0 is alive and well, units are available! Currently working on a long overdue FuelBot2.0 demo video. Free time has been scarce so I have not been promoting it.

Price is $110, US shipping included, $12 extra for international shipping.

If interested, please send email to: [email protected], put "FuelBot2.0" in the title, I will email PDF FuelBot2.0 User's Manual and Installation Manual.

Here is a photo of the install on my bike. It's been 4 years now using a FuelBot on my bike, still getting 2% or better fuel level and mpg accuracy. :)

Capacitive Touch switch works through gloves or when wet.

601 - 620 of 652 Posts