Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all:
I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. There is no point in keeping them since they’re going to take up storage space in my shop. All my prices include shipping.
Here’s what I got:

2005 GSX-R 750 Front Calipers in gold ($45.00). I got these with the full front end of the GSX-R but upgraded them. They’re in great shape with EBC pads that have plenty of life left; I purchased these pads new. I only pictured 1 caliper but the sale is for both of them. I have the brake rotors these pads were being used on.

2005 GSX-R 750 Front Rotors Wave Special Edition ($225.00). These are the special edition rotors that came out in 2005 for the GSX-R’s anniversary; I painted the rotor hub gold replacing the black and they came out excellent. They are very cool looking and very hard to find. They are perfectly straight and with plenty of life left. I suggest using these rotors with the calipers I have so you have the same wear pattern.

2nd Gen Wheels – both Front and Rear ($300.00). They are in excellent condition with no bumps, dings, dents, or cracks. They’re perfectly straight and balanced with the tires they currently have installed. The tires are not in the best shape and should be replaced in my opinion. Both wheels have all seals and bearing in excellent shape and have the all the spacers; they’re ready to bolt on. In addition, both wheels have been professionally powder coated Gloss Black by RW Little Co (I’ve powder coated 3 sets of motorcycle wheels and 2 sets of car wheels and never ever had problems with their finish and quality of work). The rear wheel is complete with the hub and cush drive. Flawless spare set for track days.

2nd Gen Clutch side Engine cover ($35.00). No rash or anything wrong with it. In excellent shape and ready to bolt on.

1st Gen Clutch side Engine cover ($35.00). Same as above: no rash or anything wrong with it. I painted it to match the 2nd Gen SV engine color as close as I could get it. I can throw in the clutch basket dome cover if you would like since I don’t need it; this dome is still in the original black color and has some scratches in the paint. In excellent shape and ready to bolt on.

All my prices include shipping. Not to mention the freakin' Paypal fees...
I don’t ride fast or stunt. I’ll happily provide multiple high resolution pictures for everything I listed.

PM me for further details.
Happy Riding

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will the calipers bolt onto the stock SV650S front end?
I sincerely don't know if they will.
I'm pretty sure that the GSX-R calipers are for a bigger brake rotor diameter. Therefore, they will not fit properly if you don't change the disks.
If someone can correct me if I'm wrong that would be great.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I sincerely don't know if they will.
I'm pretty sure that the GSX-R calipers are for a bigger brake rotor diameter. Therefore, they will not fit properly if you don't change the disks.
If someone can correct me if I'm wrong that would be great.
Don't forget the far simpler indicator is that the bolt holes aren't even going in the correct direction to attach to the fork.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.