47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Year: 2006
Make: Suzuki
Model: SV650N
Miles: 9100
General Description: See below
Asking Price: $3000 OBO

Reason for selling: Well it's been a fun 2 years of riding my SV, but I'm moving to a different base and have to let her go.

Here are the upgrades:
-Complete 2005 GSXR 750 front end (wheel, triple tree, Showa forks, brake pads/ calipers/ master cylinder, EBC rotors, and clip-ons)
-Michelin pilot power tires (~100 miles on both)
-R6 throttle tube
-Delkevic slip-on exhaust
-Fender eliminator
-Galfer stainless steel brake lines
-Motosliders
-Tank grip pads
-3 month old Yuasa battery

Full Disclosure - I low-sided the bike 4 months ago and decided it was the perfect time to do a gsxr front end swap. The left side of the rear fairing, tank, and radiator are still scratched. The right side of the bike got wedged underneath the at-fault SUVs front bumper. As a result, the rear brake lever is bent but still usable, as seen from the photos. The exhaust hangar on the Delkevic slip on is also a bit mangled, and the right frameslider has a bit of friction rash. The speedo gives a very jumpy reading with the speedo healer, which I am currently working to correct.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. All comments and selling tips are most welcome. PM me with offers, and I am willing to negotiate, within reason of course. Thanks for reading!

Note in below pics: Rear tire stripes are now removed. Stock front brake lines have been upgraded to Galfer SS lines.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Red '06 SV650N w/ GSX-R front end

Haha, those hammergrips are magical. Thanks for the support. I just dropped the price down to a flat $3k on my local craigslist, as I'm trying to sell the bike rather quickly. Those interested in possible purchase, just hit me up w/ a PM

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Price updated for quick sale. Great bike here for anyone looking to start out on an SV or wanting to upgrade to the GSXR front end. Actively trying to sell my beloved bike, so please don't hesitate to contact me. PM me for cell # or with any sale Q's! Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bump: Close-up pics of the lowside damage is now in the post. Also with purchase, I'll include a HID headlight and rear 05 GSXR-750 shock just waiting to be installed :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.