Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a custom cutout front sprocket cover for the 2nd gen. Perfectly cut. :)

Whoever buys this from me at the asking price will also get a brand new, still in the plastic wrap, clutch cable (Part # 58200-17G10) for the 2nd gen SVS. What a deal! :)

:fiddy:

$40 shipped to the lower 48. USPS Priority 2-3 day service.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
I do need a clutch cable..... and the sprocket cover ooks really nice. I need to check my money situation first.

Oh and bump.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That clutch cable's gonna be for a SV650S. Do you have the Naked? The cable may be too short.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
That clutch cable's gonna be for a SV650S. Do you have the Naked? The cable may be too short.
I've got a naked with gsxr forks and clip-ons.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Nice cutting, but I don't think most riders' chain/sprockets are clean enough to just have open holes. I put a fine expanded metal mesh in mine to hide the inner guts. It makes it look more finished as well.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice cutting, but I don't think most riders' chain/sprockets are clean enough to just have open holes. I put a fine expanded metal mesh in mine to hide the inner guts. It makes it look more finished as well.
I agree, that would enhance the looks and be a fine finishing touch. :)

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like. let me check the status of my funds after I get the stuff I NEED rather than want :)
Cool. It looks like you have a 2000 SV. That would be a Gen 1.

These items are for the 2nd Gen SV. I Don't want you to buy something that's not gonna work for ya. :)

Whoops, just noticed that you sold the first gen. Sorry bout that. Is the '08 a "N" or a "S", because that clutch cable will be for the "S" model.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
Registered
195 Posts
Cool. It looks like you have a 2000 SV. That would be a Gen 1.

These items are for the 2nd Gen SV. I Don't want you to buy something that's not gonna work for ya. :)

Whoops, just noticed that you sold the first gen. Sorry bout that. Is the '08 a "N" or a "S", because that clutch cable will be for the "S" model.
S that I am converting to N. Good to go.
I do want it. Just need to wait a week and let my wallet cool off 1st. PM me you paypal and I will post funds beginning of next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts