Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some miscellaneous parts and accessories for sale that were on my 2005 SVS.

Brake Light - $40 + shipping
Suzuki Tank Bra - $25 + shipping

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it come with what I see in pic or also bigger plastic piece in pic? How much is shipping to 90019? Thanks.
It comes with everything in the picture. It is missing the "ABS filler assembly" piece. This is the piece that covers the hole the will be cut when removing the fender assembly. I did not have a chance to get it off the bike before I sold it. So you would have to fabricate something to fill it. Also, the light that comes with it is a brighter LED light that I bought to use...I do not have the small LED bulb that came with the kit. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll get you a price to 90019. Thanks.

·
Registered
596 Posts
It comes with everything in the picture. It is missing the "ABS filler assembly" piece. This is the piece that covers the hole the will be cut when removing the fender assembly. I did not have a chance to get it off the bike before I sold it. So you would have to fabricate something to fill it. Also, the light that comes with it is a brighter LED light that I bought to use...I do not have the small LED bulb that came with the kit. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll get you a price to 90019. Thanks.
yeah I'll take it. Do you have Paypal?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE: Frame sliders and FE sold.

Only brake light and tank bra left...will sell both for lower price if interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts