Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(updated 8.24.12)

Prices don't include shipping. Everything is "obo" and all that, so feel free to PM offers and questions

Radiator: $60 (SOLD)

Forks: $150
- straight, no leaks. Could use new dust seals (the little rubber ones that just slide off, NOT the oil seals that you have to tear the fork apart to replace). I bought these in anticipation of my forks being bent after an accident, and once I pulled my forks off it turned out mine were fine and I just needed to pop the steer stem bolt loose and re-align, so I'm just looking to re-sell these and break even

Fender: $10 (SOLD)
Headlight Bracket: $20 (SOLD)

Axle: $10

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Oh I also have OEM fork springs+spacers+washers left over after a Sonic Springs install. If anyone is remotely interested let me know and I can upload a photo and measure the spring to check how much it's worn in. 11K miles on them

UPDATE: The springs I took out are not OEM as I had assumed. They are Race-Tech .80's, still measure to the exact spec they are brand new at 340mm. Complete with spacers and washers. I'm going to make another FS post for them once I take a picture, but thought I'd update this as well. $50+shipping

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.