Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2006 Ducati S2R 800 Monster. I am the second owner. I have maintenance records from the first owner (a friend of a friend) and since I've owned it, it has been serviced by Dean of Diamond Corse here in Cincinnati. She has a tick over 12,000 miles as of today. She has been great to me as long as I've had her, I'm just ready to move on to another bike. She has never been down, but something scuffed the paint on the cowl in a tiny tiny spot when the first owner had her, but he touched it up with with paint and I've never really noticed it other than when he pointed it out to me when I bought it. As she sits, she has a Toby steering damper, QUAT-D Ex-Box exhaust, mechanical cruise control, handlebar risers, (I think) extended SS brake lines (for the added rise), and an Öhlins DU333 shock with remote reservoir and remote preload adjust. All the stock parts i have come with it. As she sits, I'm asking for $7000. Clean and clear title in hand. Ready when you are! PM or email at mojooh @ rocketmail dot com with any questions!

P.S. Dean has even agreed to deliver it to the lower 48 if the price is right!

Stock exhaust

QUAT-D Ex-Box

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump! No interest in this?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
First it takes a while to sell any bikes today (mine took 9 months). It is a very nice bike for sure.
The problem is that retail value in excellent condition is $5300. I would adjust the price accordingly.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First it takes a while to sell any bikes today (mine took 9 months). It is a very nice bike for sure.
The problem is that retail value in excellent condition is $5300. I would adjust the price accordingly.
I would take $5300 without the farkle and bling. I know people say "it doesn't add anything" just trying to give the next owner a chance to have the goodies on the bike before I take them off and sell separate! Thanks for the feedback tho!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump. Price is now $6000. Any lower and I'll have to start removing tasty bits. C'mon people, I want this gone!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another bump. Price is $5500. Let's get this thing sold!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sucks that the Ex-Box is engine specific otherwise I know my brother would be interested in buying it for his S2R 1000. It's a sick looking setup.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sunday funday bump. Want this gone, make me a reasonable offer. I rode the Connie yesterday and I've got the FEVER

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TTT

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sale pending!