Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my bike as I'm looking to upgrade a bit. Asking price is $4000, and it's located in Pueblo, Colorado though I can meet you anywhere and help on delivering it. Call or text me, 719-499-3063!

I've had this bike for 4 years, and am the third owner. Older gentleman before me hardly rode it, I've put half of the 12000 miles on it. I change the oil every season, and run Mobil 1 Racing 4T. I average 43mpg, about 150 miles to the warning lamp.

The bike has never been down, not even in the driveway or parking lot. I repainted it about 2 years ago after the roommate's dog decided to chew on the lower fairing. I replaced the fairing and repainted the entire bike. The stock color was copper, and I custom mixed a color very similar to it, just much deeper. It's a beautiful color. First I did 4 layers of color, varying application methods with every coat to really bring out the depth and flake. I then added 4 coats of clear coat, then layed out solid goldleaf graphics, then another 4 coats clear coat.

Modifications include a K&N air filter, Timing Retard Eliminator (Smooths out the lower RPM range), green connector bypassed, double-bubble front windscreen, LED turn signals front and rear with a dedicated flasher, short-shifter (Can be reversed for GP shifting), and stainless steel brake lines. I recently installed a pair of Michelin Pilot Road 2s, they are brand new.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts