Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The track bug has bitten. I am looking to sell my sv to purchase a track bike. Details below.

2003 sv1000s with 15,897 miles as it sits now. I beleive I am the 3rd owner. Always garage kept. BT-016 tires with plenty of thread left on them. Oil changed proably 1500 miles ago (Amsoil). Coolant flushed less than 1000 miles ago. Brand new chain and sprockets. I took the handle bar conversion off and sold it so its completely stock except the 2-1 yosh exhaust. Sale will come with stock exhaust and front and rear stands. Can take more pictures if needed. Asking $3500 obo. Located in Maryland. Also will be willing to trade for a track bike.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Re: FS: 2003 Suzuki SV1000S

I am kind of open to anything. I was looking for a 600. But will consider different kinds.
reason I ask, I am putting a dedicated track 1G SV650 together. Will have proper suspension, bodywork (848 Duc), stock motor with cam swap and full exhaust. Clear title. Motor is strong.

Have been thinking about getting a streetbike again (haven't had one since I started racing in '04) and the liter twins seem interesting for a street ride.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

reason I ask, I am putting a dedicated track 1G SV650 together. Will have proper suspension, bodywork (848 Duc), stock motor with cam swap and full exhaust. Clear title. Motor is strong.

Have been thinking about getting a streetbike again (haven't had one since I started racing in '04) and the liter twins seem interesting for a street ride.
What's the time frame for completion? Do you have details on the suspension and mileage on the motor?

·
Registered
132 Posts

That's a nice bike, If I had not bought my SV650 two weeks ago, it would be sold... :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

It's killing me to let it go for that, but I have my eye on something right now. If no one grabs it this weekend for this price I'll hang on to it and have a possible trade on the table for the next few weeks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts