Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some things leftover from my gsxr swap from last year. the bikes gone now and im tired of looking at them. i basically have a complete from end minus bits here and there stolen from the swap. the front wheel is in great shape and has a practically new pilot power 2ct on it. the rotors are good as well but i dont have the bolts that hold them to the wheel. the forks are straight. i believe the clip ons are from the SV not the GSXR. i also have i believe the hand controls from the GSXR. i also have the steering dampener from the GSXR. calipers and brake master are in good condition but the reservoir broke where it mounts to the clip ons. steering stem is straight. basically this swap wasnt done cause i crashed the bike. the only defunct part is the speed sensor. im not sure what to ask for anything so shoot me some offers i suppose. on to pictures!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm an idiot and not sure what I was thinking when I said first gen. Parts are off an 03S.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still have all this stuff. Shoot me some offers because I'd hate to just scrap these perfectly good parts but that's what I'm going to have to do. I have no use nor space for them any longer.

·
Registered
751 Posts
PM'd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts