Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back up for sale is the 12 volt power distribution kit.
I have a new website for this kit. 12vPDK.com

I'd like to offer a discount for SVRider members. Please include your username in the comments during checkout.

$40 + free shipping. PayPal is accepted.

12vPDK:

Features:

• Delivers 12 volts to heated apparel, heated grips, radar detectors, GPS', cell phone chargers, etc.
  • Turn on/off all accessories with just the turn of the ignition key.
  • Eliminate the possibility of draining your battery by accidentally leaving one of your accessories on.
  • Safely draws up to 20 amps (15 amp fuse included)
  • Simple installation
  • Quality crimped terminal connectors, and Posi-Tap used.

Posi-Tap vs Scotchlok

Thanks for your interest!

Installation Instructions:

1. Remove both seats.
  2. Locate the small white connector, next to the large one.
    While the clip on small white connector is on top, tap the wire to the left. See picture below.

3. Attach the positive and negative terminals to the battery.

4. Attach accessories:

Pronator's weather proof USB port attached for an example.

5. You're done!

$40 + free shipping. PayPal is accepted.

*Please follow the instructions above. I am not responsible for any damages to property caused by the misuse, or incorrect installation of this kit. I do however stand by my product and it's quality. If you have any issues with my kit not working upon arrival, please contact me immediately and I will help resolve any issues.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just now finding the time to install mine. Why can't I find the white connector on my 2003? Any chance mine is black?

·
Registered
44 Posts
That was one of those "The wire will jump out in front of you the second you ask for help" posts apparently. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Just now finding the time to install mine. Why can't I find the white connector on my 2003? Any chance mine is black?
For anyone in the future, you just need a wire that is always on when the key is on. License plate is usually easiest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts