Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I have for sale an '06 sv650n that I'd like to see if I can sell so I can grab a sv1000s that I found locally. I will take more pictures:

$3500
2006 Sv650n
13,0xx miles
Fender Eliminator w/Integrated L.E.D Turn Signals
Frame Sliders
Brand new front and year Pilot Powers (just put 1,000 miles on them in a week)
Scorpion Slip On Exhaust.
Fresh Brake pads
Single Bar End Mirror

Bad:
Seat was ripped and is currently covered with black duct tape...will be taken care of before being sold. SEAT IS GOOD...HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A REALLY NICE CONDITION SEAT. THANKS BOB_M

Only reason I am looking to sell is because I just found a sv1000s locally that I would love to jump on if I can!
Will trade for sv1000 or tl1000r
Possibly trade for sv650S

I am located in Tampa, FL

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you sell your bike and the deal falls through on the sv1k you're looking at, let me know. I have a super nice 2004 sv1000s that is up for sale. I'm an hour south of jax---could meet you halfway. When I get to my computer, I'll post up info/pics.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i actually havent heard back from the guy with the other sv1k and no one has made any offers on this so im at a standstill...wish i could just do a trade for an sv1k. post info and pics anyway

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I LOVE this bike...but kinda want a sv1000...bump. seat is taken care of thanks to Bob and the bike has one bar end mirror on the left side. will update with pics as soon as florida decides not to rain anymore.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i like the sv1000 too, but unless you get an 03 (which is a bit quirky as far as finding parts for), you'll have to convert. I shouldn't say hard to find parts for--it's just the 03 is a bit different than the 04+. I was gonna convert this one, but never got to it. I have some parts (stock naked headlight/ brackets, etc) I was going to post them up as soon as I sell the bike.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Purple, even if you didn't sell that, I don't think it would be loss. I would say that your bike sounded great when you were here the other day. Nice and quiet engine, no motor noises plus that shorty pipe I was thinking would be loud, but was also decently muffled. Just a nice low throaty tone.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i like the sv1000 too, but unless you get an 03 (which is a bit quirky as far as finding parts for), you'll have to convert. I shouldn't say hard to find parts for--it's just the 03 is a bit different than the 04+. I was gonna convert this one, but never got to it. I have some parts (stock naked headlight/ brackets, etc) I was going to post them up as soon as I sell the bike.
definitely would keep the fairings on it...i have to travel across a bridge every day and it would be a lot easier to cut through the wind if there were something to deflect it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Purple, even if you didn't sell that, I don't think it would be loss. I would say that your bike sounded great when you were here the other day. Nice and quiet engine, no motor noises plus that shorty pipe I was thinking would be loud, but was also decently muffled. Just a nice low throaty tone.
thanks man, I definitely love the sound. its loud when you want it to be (wide open on the throttle) but reserved at idle and around town. but i would still love to have a liter underneath me :naughty:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Hey guys, I have for sale an '06 sv650n that I'd like to see if I can sell so I can grab a sv1000s that I found locally. I will take more pictures:

$3500
2006 Sv650n
13,0xx miles
Fender Eliminator w/Integrated L.E.D Turn Signals
Frame Sliders
Brand new front and year Pilot Powers (just put 1,000 miles on them in a week)
Scorpion Slip On Exhaust.
Fresh Brake pads
Single Bar End Mirror

Bad:
Seat was ripped and is currently covered with black duct tape...will be taken care of before being sold. SEAT IS GOOD...HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A REALLY NICE CONDITION SEAT. THANKS BOB_M

Only reason I am looking to sell is because I just found a sv1000s locally that I would love to jump on if I can!
Will trade for sv1000 or tl1000r
Possibly trade for sv650S

I am located in Tampa, FL
Yeah, That seat is the stock OEM seat also from an '06. :) Free bump! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Man I cleaned and conditioned the seat with the Lexol products, it softened right up and felt better than that old gel seat...given it was ripped but still lol

BUMP still here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.