Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDITED: Looking to get $3600 but definitely flexible on the price with all members, so feel free to shoot me any offers. Bike is located in Cedar Rapids, IA. Any questions, let me know!

I've finally decided to get rid of the SV and try something else. I've had the bike for over 4 years and since 3700 miles, it currently has 30k on it. The bike has been on several long trips. It's extremely comfortable for the long hauls but still does awesome in the corners. The list of upgrades/mods is incredibly long but below are the major upgrades:

-Yoshimura full exhaust
-Power commander
-TRE
-K & N filter
-Pazzo levers
-Solo seat cowl
-Suzuki gel seat
-Steel braided brake lines, front and rear

Just put a set of Pirelli Angel ST's, so they have less than 2000 miles on them. New chain and sprockets in May. EBC HH pads within the last year. Several parts on the bike have been powder coated, so the only silver left is the motor. I'm meticulous with all of the maintenance and have absolutely loved the bike, I'm just ready for something new. Have a clean title in my hand. Any questions you can PM me or call/text at 319-558-6877.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Tough market to sell, unless you are just giving it away. I sold an '06 SV1000 back in March for $4k and it had everything mentioned in my signature, with only 13.7k miles. This bike sadly just doesn't sell as well as the SV650s.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts