Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I want a different front fender. I want something really mean looking. I need some ideas. What will fit? How can I modify the one I have to make it look better? Shoot me some ideas folks! ;D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I just want something that will go with the rest of what I have done to my bike. There is nothing normal about my bike and I don't want a normal front fender.

Should I get it cut out around the flames? Have an American Chopper type carved flame front fender.

·
Registered
73 Posts
2 Wheel Junkie makes a nice front fender. It has a little a little more coverage toward the front and back and seems to have a nice triangular portion going down the front edge of the fork, giving it more of an integrated look.

I also really like the early 2k GSXR front fenders that some members have used. Although, I think they also put on the whole GSXR front end so I'm not sure how difficult it is to adapt the fender by itself to the SV forks.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
perhaps maybe cut triangular sections from the sides, but leave enough that there is still plenty of support for it. Then, hot glue some wicked metal mesh to the inside of the holes you just opened up.

Kinda like this: (warning: pic won't be here forever, its an ebay auction)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts