Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to replace fronts pads on the old bike. Stock rotors are fine, just need to know what to go with. Normal street riding, do I want semi metallic, carbon, etc. I am looking for an economical, long lasting pad. No track days or anything fancy. Any quick suggestion from the svriders, Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
442 Posts
From what I know, HH sintered are the best - especially when coupled with stainless front brake lines. They give great stopping performance.

One of my SV's came with those two, and I'm adjusting my other SV to be the same.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Time to replace fronts pads on the old bike. Stock rotors are fine, just need to know what to go with. Normal street riding, do I want semi metallic, carbon, etc. I am looking for an economical, long lasting pad. No track days or anything fancy. Any quick suggestion from the svriders, Thanks, Jeff
EBC Double H Sintered should be fine for ya. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I've done em many times, just never on this bike and wanted some suggestions. Also, I use a mighty vac to flusu out the old fluid and replace it with new every 2 years. Thanks again, Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think im guna try the Carbone Lorraine XBK5 pads since price seems good and they are popular pads. Thanks again guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts