Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have enough posts to list in the classified section. I'm relocating in a few weeks and need to get rid of stuff. Have some SV parts I'd like to go to a good home.

2nd Gen Naked Headlight, signals and brackets. (Parts were modified to work with clipons and painted black)

2nd gen Suzuki comfort seat

CooCase top case (28L i believe) and topcase bracket

SW Motech Side carriers (I never mounted them but looks like no parts are missing. Some sandpaper and paint and they'll look good as new)

See this link for pictures

These are free but you must be willing to pickup locally. Located in metro-west Mass. Only available for the next week or so.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
I don't have enough posts to list in the classified section. I'm relocating in a few weeks and need to get rid of stuff. Have some SV parts I'd like to go to a good home.

2nd Gen Naked Headlight, signals and brackets. (Parts were modified to work with clipons and painted black)

2nd gen Suzuki comfort seat

CooCase top case (28L i believe) and topcase bracket

SW Motech Side carriers (I never mounted them but looks like no parts are missing. Some sandpaper and paint and they'll look good as new)

See this link for pictures

These are free but you must be willing to pickup locally. Located in metro-west Mass. Only available for the next week or so.
Ship to MI if I cover costs and your trouble?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Where are you, Framingham/Natick area?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do you have any of it left? I'd like to do a round headlight conversion to my Gladius.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts