Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
+1 motosliders.com for no cut sliders for your sf. Order em quick in case they run out!

·
Registered
119 Posts
im trying to order motosliders off their website and when i add them to my cart it still says my cart is empty? whats the problem here? are they out of stock or what

·
Registered
99 Posts
:angry4: BAN HIM!

Don't click on that link!
LOL, though it's annoying, it doesn't harm your computer (and it was meant as punishment for sv4life since he didn't search before creating this thread).

Sheesh, I even included a big hint about what it was.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Dude, you are an a$$hole for that.

There is no reason for that behavior. Don't tell me it won't hurt my computer. The link has forced me to restart my computer and is malicious in nature.

It's NOT funny.

I seriously hope you minutes on this site are limited. You should be banned for this action and if your not, I'll be off this site for good.

This is absolutely ridiculous, you pr!ck! :angry1:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Good!

That wasn't even close to funny and was totally uncalled for to link something of that nature. I don't care if doesn't hurt my computer. What the moron failed to think about was that it was necessasry to terminate my browser in the middle of my work session. This cost me grief and time on the data I was reviewing. I hope this is not the caliber of membership this board encourages. He should be gone!

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Good!

That wasn't even close to funny and was totally uncalled for to link something of that nature. I don't care if doesn't hurt my computer. What the moron failed to think about was that it was necessasry to terminate my browser in the middle of my work session. This cost me grief and time on the data I was reviewing. I hope this is not the caliber of membership this board encourages. He should be gone!
whoah, dude, chill out.

if work is so important, why are you on a message board?

it's obvious how you feel, but relax. The moderators can handle it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Seems like some unfriendly responses. Give the guy a break for asking about sliders. Getting a new bike raises tons of questions, seemingly all at once.

Here's a link for sliders: www.10bomb.com

These guys were selling for $117 shipped. They are located in California. You can also go directly to www.motosliders.com .

I just received mine today from 10bomb.

The R&G look nice too, but I really liked the original motosliders (need to cut lower fairing for those to fit).

Good luck and smart move on ordering sliders.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
You could call them and ask them and get a straight answer.

Or you could ask us, as if we had a clue.
If you read what it says on motosliders.com, you will deduce that you need to purchase MS-1's from blair for the time being.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts