Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have put the lower fairings on my 03 sv 650 s; and was looking for some sliders that would be a good fit to hold the fairings on. So if any one needs the sliders for their upgrade who don't have the money for motosliders yet check out this link. frame sliders for $27.99 that will hold your fairings on.

http://www.oesaccessories.com/03-08SV650.html

:iamwithstupid:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I am using the oem brackets for the side fairings:(.
But as I said in the previous post These are good until you get your motosliders. They cost up to $127 so the ones I'm using are great until you get the money.:vroom:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Yes I am using the oem brackets for the side fairings:(.
But as I said in the previous post These are good until you get your motosliders. They cost up to $127 so the ones I'm using are great until you get the money.:vroom:
Those are about as good as the OEM ones. Trust me, spend the extra $100 and get the real deal. If/when those get tested in the field you are going to have much more damage then the extra 100 bucks you would have had to splurge for motosliders. Most likely the bracket will snap (b/c it will) and you will basically have no slider to protect the bike.

Just my 2cp.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said this was just for info too everyone else, other people like too hear about other products than motosliders. Some people are a little straped for cash and instead of being afraid of riding for fear of damage to their fairings. I'm just trying too get a little information out there. Besides once you pay $385.00 for fairings I'm going to pt those s#!tty oem brackets to good use. Until i get the money for the motosliders or anything else:nana:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Like I said this was just for info too everyone else, other people like too hear about other products than motosliders. Some people are a little straped for cash and instead of being afraid of riding for fear of damage to their fairings. I'm just trying too get a little information out there. Besides once you pay $385.00 for fairings I'm going to pt those s#!tty oem brackets to good use. Until i get the money for the motosliders or anything else:nana:
To each his own but I just have a hard time seeing a product that gives a false sense of protection. Like the OEM sliders, they will pretty much only work in a tip over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts