·
Registered
105 Posts
not sure about that but....i do have 01 gsxr 600 forks for sale. :-D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know I just found that big ass thread about forks. I should look before I act Sorry!

·
Registered
105 Posts
yes they will fit..and of course they are fully adjustable like all the gsxr forks. The forks i am seling include the forks, lower triple clamp, bearings, axle, and steering stabilizer. All in really nice shape for $225 + ship. I bought them and decided not to use them so i just wanna sell them for what i paid for them

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'd suggest the 01-03 GSXR 600 or 750 fork for your '03 SV. That way you'll be able to keep your ignition lock and steering stops. You'd loose those going with the '97.

Y

·
0 Posts
phelix said:
yes they will fit..and of course they are fully adjustable like all the gsxr forks. The forks i am seling include the forks, lower triple clamp, bearings, axle, and steering stabilizer. All in really nice shape for $225 + ship. I bought them and decided not to use them so i just wanna sell them for what i paid for them
WOW!!! Thats a good deal!!! I wish I could right now...

·
Registered
105 Posts
well if i dont get any takers on here I will prolly put them up on ebay this week if I get around to it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
zoltan said:
I'd suggest the 01-03 GSXR 600 or 750 fork for your '03 SV. That way you'll be able to keep your ignition lock and steering stops. You'd loose those going with the '97.
friggn' second gen sv's.  :mad:

They do basically bolt on, don't hey?

Any suggestions about adding bumpstops w/ 02 600 triples and a first gen? Yeah, drill and tap the lower. I know.

So how about taking a hunk of aluminium say 4" x 1" x 1" or so, drilling two holes in each end and running the front gas tank bolts (well, longer ones) through it. The reason I know this works well enough as an improptu steering stop against the upper triple, is that I'm currently using two sleeved/spacer'd bolts. Aluminium is easy to shape and work with, but you don't even need to set very much angle..

If you think that's a little ghetto, you should see my axle tool - 7/8th bolts work great on gsxr axles. Can't tell you how glad I was to turn up some truss bolts late one night :)

oh yeah, I've got a set of stock 02 (gsxr) forks for sale also. And I know they are straight because I watched Gerry Piazza (GP Frame) straighten them myself;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts