Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

For those that ride with music

4K views 60 replies 39 participants last post by  UtahSV 
This is the set I like. They fit well under the helmet and don’t want to pop out, even if I give the cable a slight tug. The ear loops help a lot with that. The loops are removable and come in 3 different sizes, as do the little rubber parts that go inside the ear. They have a poor rating on the Sony site, but I like em,…

This brings up a question I’ve been meaning to ask one of the local law enforcement officers: I thought I was illegal to drive with headphones,…. The same applies to bikes as well does it not?
I know its something not likely to be noticed, like driving barefoot, or using your left foot to brake, but if I get pulled over on a bike and I have headphones in when I take my helmet off and I looking at a ticket for that?

So I don’t catch hell for what I said before: No I don’t brake with my left foot, in fact I drive a manual, but the clutch is why I do drive barefoot. I find that it’s harder to operate the petals with sandals on. The sacrifices I have to make living in San Diego are hell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.