Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

For those that ride with music

4K views 60 replies 39 participants last post by  UtahSV 
+1 for the JVC marshmallows. I have them in right now (i use them all the time i'm on the computer). When I put them in, and don't have music on, it's like wearing the earplugs I use when trap shooting. If it makes a shotgun quiet, should make the bike quiet. I can listen to music at maybe 3 or 4 clicks louder than when I listen to music sittin here surfin the boards (which is the same as when I'm walking around outside).

I think I may get another pair, or 2. I'm wearing them out rather quickly, the foam tips are starting to get torn up.

I had JVC marshmellows. the right one died for some reason, I don't know why. I was annoyed since I liked them so much. I decided to try skullcandy in-ear headphones nest. Big mistake. My JVC were much more comfortable and the foam blocked a lot more wind noise than the plastic plugs for the skullcandy.
I thought the same thing with mine, when one side was quiet. I took off the foam tip, looked in where the small hole is, and it had ear wax covering it. (eww, and i keep my ears very clean) I just used a toothpick to clean it out, now it works again. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.