Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of people here that are coming off all high and mighty were nooblings when they joined.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Lots of people here that are coming off all high and mighty were nooblings when they joined.
I'm glad you said that! Its a wonder new people every stay around after the way they are treated sometimes by a couple of very belligerent "old timers".

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Nooblings that knew how to search. :p Some things may not be that easily searchable like "how many times has "red SV into tree" been posted but things like tires, exhaust, and the like are right ???

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a ton of mis-information on here while trying to search (whether is application based, opinion, someones mod list in a sig, or just wrong). Ask away nooblings.

·
Registered
414 Posts
when is someone not a noobling anymore? pretty sure I'm still one.

I come to svr every morning hungering for a new provocative, controversial, juicy thread, only to be jilted by a "which chain lube" thread AAAAAAAAAAAAA.

REPOST.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
There is a ton of mis-information on here while trying to search (whether is application based, opinion, someones mod list in a sig, or just wrong). Ask away nooblings.
Then I should see your answer post in all of their threads then?? :nana:

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So with "Members: 25,503" - Im the only one? Riggggghhhhhtttt...

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I've been here for what, 5 years now? (Gawd I really need to get a life!)
It seems like some of the ones screaming about the newbs were pining for the good old days backwhen I first signed up. :nana:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts