Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to sell my 2005s that has a converted front to the stock n single headlight, I kept the clip ons. I'm in Lexington KY. I'm asking $2,950 plus some gear has been added.

I just finish two trips recently on it. One being a lap of Kentucky which I ended up doing 1600 miles in 4 days and just got back from the dragon last weekend putting a little over 600 round trip. The bike runs great, there is one problem if you go through the throttle smooth you never feel it but if you crack it WOT there is a slight hesitation in the bike and jerks a little and then takes off, again this only occurs it you jump on it.

Over all mileage on the bike is right under 24,500. I put about 20,000 of those on it since I bought it. I'm the second owner. Regular maintenance. Never dropped.

I also have one HJC helmet pictured with the jackets, the joe rocket ballistic jacket pictured, fieldsheer mesh jacket and two pair of gloves picture that I will sell with. I have a disc brake lock and battery tender jr as well. Great starter package!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts