Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wasn't really sure where else to post this, but I made some flushmount front turn signals for my sv1000s.
I used LED clusters from some old MotoTeck signals, and only toward the end of the project did I realize those are not the easiest parts to source.

I was wondering if anyone on here does electronics stuff and knows of an led module that is readily available and could fit in something like this. So yeah, any recommendations? I can provide internal dimensions, if it would help.

I was hoping to make these available to other riders to 3d print and use if they're so inclined. The design will fit any second gen faired SV model.

Attachments

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had some crusty old fake carbon fiber turn signals that were on the bike when I got it. It was time to replace those, and I tend to do silly projects in the cold months.
The goal was to make a knockoff of these Proton units, which are visible from the front by virtue of being stupidly bright:

Mine are visible from the front, but not quite as good as the Protons, or the stock ones in that regard. Another reason I was hoping to source different (brighter) leds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts