Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, with my holeshot high mount slip-on coming in this week, I am switching to the clear alternatives taillight/turnsignal combo and would like to do some sort of clear lens LED flushmount in the fronts. Anyone have pics they would like to show-off with? :wink: Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stranger - very nice. These are different than what I was expecting to see. Who makes these and do they come in blue to match my SV? I might have to buy a set of these, sir! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
rogue said:
stranger - very nice. These are different than what I was expecting to see. Who makes these and do they come in blue to match my SV? I might have to buy a set of these, sir! Thanks!
check out watsendesign.com. or contact matt mchenry on here - he has a group buy going for those.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MDG said:
i was looking around for an undertray and i came across these. They're from rumble imports...look pretty cool. They're a little less than $100US.

http://www.rumbleimport.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=724

they also have a bunch of different universal flush mounts also...check it out.
Pretty cool too - I wish I could see how they looked on a bike from a distance. I wonder if the protusion on the spoils the lines of the bike.

Watsen is 60 days behind. :cry: I put my name in line!

I need to figure something out. My holeshot just got here!

·
Registered
7 Posts
rogue said:
MDG said:
i was looking around for an undertray and i came across these. They're from rumble imports...look pretty cool. They're a little less than $100US.

http://www.rumbleimport.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=724

they also have a bunch of different universal flush mounts also...check it out.
Pretty cool too - I wish I could see how they looked on a bike from a distance. I wonder if the protusion on the spoils the lines of the bike.

Watsen is 60 days behind. :cry: I put my name in line!

I need to figure something out. My holeshot just got here!
Buy the Watsen's and some cheap flushmounts while you wait for them, they're well worth the wait.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sneeez said:
Buy the Watsen's and some cheap flushmounts while you wait for them, they're well worth the wait.
Thats the plan. My LED turn signals will have to do for now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts