Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
they should yes. I have the lockhart phillips flushmounts and they cover the hole...except the mounting holes arnt in the right spots so you hafta make your own holes which is kind of a bummer. I think they make true flushmounts that fit in the stock holes perfectly

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
you can get flushmounts from watsen designs that fit the holes on the sv perfectly

you can also put the LP flushies on in such a way that you don't have to drill the bike - just one hole in the flushmount itself. take the cover off and remove the bulb. drill a hole through the center of the back of the flushmount. you can put a bolt though the hole and through the hole on the bike where the stalk was. now get a washer (or a few if you need to stack them) to cover the hole and put a nut on the bolt. now reinstall the bulb and cover, wire them up inside and you're set.

watsen flushies:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stranger... did you paint those signals? or did u but them that color?
and is there a website for those?
thanx man...

·
Registered
52 Posts
kevinb120 said:
WOW those are nice :eek: Are they at least as bright as stock???
I don't think anything is as bright as stock......but they are brighter than most LED signals. I have had no problem with people seeing them. Most bikers I ride with comment on how good they are.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Yeah, the watson blinkers are sharp, to say the least. And yes, the larger flushmounts will cover the hole without a problem.

Stranger hit the nail on the head with this one. This is how I installed mine and it looks perfect! And no holes in the fairing.

stranger said:
you can get flushmounts from watsen designs that fit the holes on the sv perfectly

you can also put the LP flushies on in such a way that you don't have to drill the bike - just one hole in the flushmount itself. take the cover off and remove the bulb. drill a hole through the center of the back of the flushmount. you can put a bolt though the hole and through the hole on the bike where the stalk was. now get a washer (or a few if you need to stack them) to cover the hole and put a nut on the bolt. now reinstall the bulb and cover, wire them up inside and you're set.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Who has a pic of the LP flushies on?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Mr. Black said:
Who has a pic of the LP flushies on?
These are the only ones I have with the flushmounts on at the moment. If it doesn't rain (highly unlikely) today, I plan on getting a few more snaps of the bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts