Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright,

Who knows where I can get some flush front blinkers? Some that I won't have to cut, shim, or modify anything. I want direct replacements.
It doesn't really matter what color they are, just as long as they fit the oem hole.
Thanks for everything, my motorcycle friends!

¿Quién sabe dónde puedo conseguir a algunos los intermitente delanteros rasantes? Algunos que no tendré que cortar, calzar, o modificar cualquier cosa. Deseo reemplazos directos. Realmente no importa qué color son, apenas mientras caben el agujero del OEM. ¡Gracias por todo, mis amigos de la motocicleta!

Drew

·
Registered
397 Posts
oh you want them IN the hole eh??? not sticking out??? well theres this company that makes these special flush mounts that goes straight into the hole and all but they're like $100 a pair...so compare that to $30 for normal flush mounts...its up to you. Just ebay sv650s and you'll see them online.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eh, I guess I was expecting the ones that stick out a bit... I just want to get rid of the factory blinkers that look like the ears of a chihuahua.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Thans grim those do look pretty cool, I have been looking for some myself. A buddy of mine has a gsxr 1000 that I was riding behind today and had the flush mount tail blinkers with like 1-2 leds only...don't recommend those. I didn't even notice them sometimes when he turned them on. Same goes for the front. These look like they would be noticeable which is what I want and not something that some old person will have a hard time seeing...of ocurse they may not even see the entire bike now that I think about it lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just installed Lockhart Phillips turn 6 LEDs on my 03svs. They are the triangle looking flushmounts and they come in clear or amber. Took about ten minutes and installed fine with the hardware provided. I didnt have to drill or use tape or anything. They look great and are pretty visible. Picked them up at a local shop for about 20 bucks but they are all over ebay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.