Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say... FL must have a huge surplus of bike for sale. I have been watching ebay and seen many sweet deals that could be had in FL. Seen a really nice 92 VFR with only 5400 miles go for less than $2600 yesterday. Seen a 1994 VFR with 14k miles in excellent shape go for $2700 week before. Makes me wish I lived in FL or closer. I seen a few others in FL I might have snatched up.

I never seem to see that good of deals around Ohio. Is it just a higher deamnd for bikes in northern states brings higher prices and FL and southern states just have too many bikes for sale so they get less? :lol:

make a person wonder though :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nickolai said:
Few people want to ride up there in the tundra, so as a result you pay higher prices for the bikes you do get.

We are actually blessed with year round good riding weather, so it makes more people want to get out there and ride and buy bikes and what not.

It sure is nice living in the tropics. I think I'll go back and hang out in my tiki hut while I sip my margarita while my many bikini-clad lady friends feed me kiwi. :wink:
yeah yeah.... rub it in :p

at least we have more twisties in the mountains up north hehe

yeah... I figured market for bikes would be better in area where riding is all year and thus was my thought that there were just more bikes for sale so prices were lower

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nickolai said:
I guess each region has its advantages and disadvantages.
yep... that is true.. so ideally I would like a place near the Smokies for fall riding, a place in FL for winter riding, a place in CA for Summer with "Bay Watch"'esk scenery and maybe a place near AZ or CO in spring so I can ride to mountains on motorcycle with my snow board strapped on back where I will play in snow for short time :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts