Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with this fleabay fairing? I am interested in it but i am worried about the quality or fitment of these fairings.

Auction found here

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
so how would that look if I got it, cut off the top, and just used the bottom as a bellypan?
It would look like some kind of sorcery lol. It just occurred to me that it's only $200 unpainted. That is belly pan pricing lol.

Go for it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
The above picture is of an SV1000... I purchased one for my 650... It does fit as shown above. I ended up returning it...

·
Registered
18 Posts
When it was put on the bike it did not cover the exhaust as I anticipated. It actually covered less then the OEM fairings. Other then that. the quality was good. If you look at the copper bike they use in their photo. The lower sits below the frame and covers the exhaust. The one I got did not. It sat up higher on the frame and covered very little. i am trying to figur out if I can put the SV1000 fairings on as they seem to be a little bigger

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well here she is with all the body mods finished. Fit and finish were great for the price. i had to modify a little bit to get it to fit around the radiator but that was nothing major.

·
Banned
39 Posts
looks good

i just got my lower fairings in the mail today!! unfortunately i paid two times what you paid for that one. The difference is tho is the one i got is prepainted to color match to the bike is actual suzuki accessory with the suzuki brackets parts (there actually seems to be alot of brackets/bolts to make this thing stay on)

I'm sure the quality is virtually the same i mean plastic is plastic.

I'll prolly put it on wrong an go blastin down the road an it will fly off my bike lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any experience with the Rockwall Upper fairing? The price is good but you get what you pay for. Rebuilding an 06' and need complete upper fairing.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
Well here she is with all the body mods finished. Fit and finish were great for the price. i had to modify a little bit to get it to fit around the radiator but that was nothing major.
Looks good man. Thanks for the pic. Any other pics/angles are appreciated :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
Dont get me wrong man, it looks good. And, thanks for the pic since it is a great price for those interested.... However, is anyone else thrown off by the fact that it is curvy and the 2nd gens have sharper edges? Do they blend decent in person with light shining on it?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well go the hugger today and it looks "meh". It will look better when painted I'm sure, but still the shape is blah, the mold apparently was so so. The underside that isn't primered has lots of loose fibers on it like the didn't get enough resin on it. I guess its what I expected since it was only 55.00, but still.. "meh".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts