Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Just from the video there. it appears as the grenade went off in less than half a second from the drop. Which means he was half a second away from having a grenade go off in his hand.

that and WTF

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
When I was a kid I use to load up my uncles shot gun shells and put some of his cannon fuse in them ! I would take them to the crick and do a lil fishin ! He use to tell me I would be a champion fisherman oneday !! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Where is this from? The hair, and attitude, look Russian.

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
I remember using an explosive called a "Blockbuster" ? iirc, size of M80, maybe a little bigger, waterproof, once lit, fuse would burn underwater, wrap it with monofiliment & split shot sinkers enuf to make it sink, light and toss in the lake, water boils the surface, a few minutes later, a half dozen fish float to the surface

I do remember when it was still legal to shoot pickerel with a rifle, concept was the same, shoot near the pickerel, shock wave is what kills fish

·
Registered
199 Posts
did he cook that thing before letting it go?! how dumb its a 2 step process, pull pin, THROW!!!! is this the new Russian Roulette?

·
Super Moderator
8,938 Posts
I like the way he has his head turned away, as if that is going to help should something go wrong!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not much detail other then they failed at the Darwin awards and lived to see another day

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I remember using an explosive called a "Blockbuster" ? iirc, size of M80, maybe a little bigger, waterproof, once lit, fuse would burn underwater, wrap it with monofiliment & split shot sinkers enuf to make it sink, light and toss in the lake, water boils the surface, a few minutes later, a half dozen fish float to the surface

I do remember when it was still legal to shoot pickerel with a rifle, concept was the same, shoot near the pickerel, shock wave is what kills fish
I miss "real" fireworks. Legal ones suck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts