Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ain't she purdy!

DougZ's GP Shift sticker:

With all the luggage (the tail bag is actually a Cortech tank bag that I made some straps for):

The windscreen started life as a Lockhart-Phillips unit for a first generation SVS. I made a template, traced it onto the screen and hand-cut it with a Dremel. Talk about nerve-racking!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Beautiful. I'm jealous of the stands.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Purdy............now come wash mine. I can't find my hammer. :D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anything can be used as a hammer...once.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Looks good. I don't have my outside hose hooked up yet, so my bikes are all quite dirty from riding in the rain and the salt & ash that is still on the roads.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I recently moved from Tulsa to the Dallas area.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Is that a street extreme?

Oh, btw, when you walk around the front of the bike, be careful about having any article of clothing or gear "catching" on the corner of the windscreen or you'll find yourself making another one. ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lookin good, is it just my eyes, or is that rear tire bigger than a 160/60/zr-17? maybe a 180?
It's a 160.

Maviryk said:
Is that a street extreme?

Oh, btw, when you walk around the front of the bike, be careful about having any article of clothing or gear "catching" on the corner of the windscreen or you'll find yourself making another one.
Yes, it's a Scorpion Street Extreme.

I take it you know this first hand? ;D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Looking nice! What headlight assembly do you have on re front?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The lights are from a Buell XB-12R Firebolt. They're DOT approved and light the road extremely well. The brackets are all custom made.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts