Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, this is my first time to the forum. Yesterday I purchased a 05 SV650S, this is my first bike so Im pretty excited.

I am impressed with all the info that you can find on these forums. Hopefully with time as I start getting the hang of riding I will be able to contribute also.

Well im off to ride around the yard and on the driveway until i get used to this clutch.. lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
welcome

the sv is my first bike too. i just had a nice saturday ride to daytona and back.

where are you from

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just bought my first bike a few weeks ago and it is an 05 SV650S as well. My first two mods are:

Frame sliders- will be on next week.
Mirror extenders- can't see crap witht he OEM mirrors.

Congrats!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
take an msf course fo realz

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'm in Talladega. If you want, I could come by one day and show you what I know. It ain't much, but it might keep you from looking like the guy on the infamous red SV video. ;D

Who's gonna post it first?

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Congrats on your new bike (actually, to several of you -- bikes). Please be careful out there. Take the MSF course and learn all you can. The street is a dangerous place. Still, there's nothing quite like motorcycling and nothing quite like the SV.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome aboard, keep the rubber side down. ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
welcome to the wonderful world of riding...don't do nothing stupid if you wanna keep that bike for a while ;) especially stuntin...just leave that to the crazy ppl with an unlimited income or sumthing...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Wow! Lots of new riders on the SV :)

Good stuff!

Good luck and +1 to what everyone says about the MSF.

The SV is a fun ride and you're in for one hell of a relationship with your bike :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Congrats on the bike!

Like the rest have said:

blah blah framesliders - motoslider.com
blah blah MSF!!
Get good gear if you don't have!!
Have fun and be safe!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts