Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm almost done with break-in period and ready to get my first service done (600 miles). Simi valley cycles want to charge around $300 for it. Is it reasonable ? What are the things I need to look out for ? The guy I bought the bike from haven't done much to the bike and has used only 300 miles for last 4 years. Any suggestions or advice would greatly help. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. I was expecting it to be around $150 and was thinking of swallowing my manly pride and cough up the $$s. $300 is unheard of.
I enjoy working on the bike. Will do the above maintenance and save some dollars. Thanks.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I'll be able to do above maintenance except the clutch and throttle adjustment. Maybe I'll have to look for how to on those. The service guy was also talking about brake bleeding. My bike has only 600 miles. Does it need brake bleeding ? How do I know if there is air pocket built up ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.