Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the last week or so ago, we went bought a buell blast (500cc single) for the wife. its about the only bike out there that she can sit on and touch the ground. about on her toes. we ordered a lower seat that wil bring the seat height down 2 inches.
most just a ride around town. she went farther and fast than i thought she would try. it scared me a bit but she did ok. she says she is comfortable on the bike. it moves pretty good. now she wants to customize it so we will see.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Tonye that is great, I am sure that you will have a lot of fun together this summer!
You will also appreciate how much she must have worried about you in the past, now that you will start feeling that way about her. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Blasts seem like good starter bikes. I am leaning towarts a GS500 or a Vulcan 500 for my wife when the time comes. Which won't be for a while as she is having a baby any second now :shock: .
But that's awesome to have a wife as a riding partner. It makes justifying those motorcyle expenses easier.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the gs500 was too high for her to sit on. the nice thing about the blast is that the throttle is not super sensative like the sv. we both took the msf course a while ago but she had not rode a bike since the class.

i need to get some bar end mirrors for it. the stockers are akward. we got the windscreen to put on yet but she likes it so im happy. i do need to find out about riding while pregnant. she's not but we are trying.

·
Registered
36 Posts
tonye said:
i do need to find out about riding while pregnant. she's not but we are trying.
That's the fun part! :D Then they get all ornery and throw the remote control at you when you come back from a longer than expected ride.
Whereabouts in central FL do you live if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
My new woman LOVES riding with me, especially when I ride pretty aggressive. I think if we stay together for awhile, she's gonna want her own bike. At 4'11" and 105 lbs, I think a Ninja 250 is in order. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts