Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today, i finally paid the guy ALL the money for my 2002 sv650s and i decided to take it for a lil test ride even though I'm not picking it up till this sunday...what i've come to realize is this...I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN HOW TO RIDE AND TURN!!!<sigh> at least I didnt stall or lay the bike down...lol I'm like afraid to turn the damn thing now...at one point i was afraid to turn so I ran straight into the grass... :( Looks like its gonna be night after night in the parking lots working my training wheels off hahahhaa :'( two years can do a lot of dmg to your riding skillz...

·
Registered
476 Posts
i'm just curious: how much experience did you have before your 2 year break? it seems like every spring i have to re-learn things i forget over the winter b/c i don't get enough riding time in.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do plan on taking the MSF course!!! just no more classes available this year...gotta wait till march 2006...and I had about 5 or 6 months of riding experience before the 2 year break...so I'm more then proficent enough to ride a bike around...hell back then i was riding EVERYWHERE!!! :-D i think i was just too nervous about dropping the bike...I'll post pics of my bike this sunday ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts