Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rapid Transit Bradley Strap Mount Tank Bag - $15 and a surprising quality for the price - thank you newenough!
at first I mounted it backwards than in the pictures on the web cause it seems easier
here it is - backwards

open - whole 10.5 liters

and here it is the right way

anyways, I'm very happy with it so far
next step - hard top case

·
Registered
97 Posts
That looks huge! That's a good price too, might have to order one. I have a magnetic joe rocket manta that I got with the bike, but it's not quite as big as I would like.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks huge! That's a good price too, might have to order one. I have a magnetic joe rocket manta that I got with the bike, but it's not quite as big as I would like.
it's just 10.5L - not big at all
if you want huge try the 22.5L Abrams model :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
it's just 10.5L - not big at all
if you want huge try the 22.5L Abrams model :)
Haha, now that's huge. It looks like one could lay on in during long rides, almost seems too big. Only two bucks more isn't bad at all, though.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how well would it work on a dualsport do ya think?
I don't know but I specifically got a strap mount bag to try it on my 690 too :)
it should work fine you'd just have to get creative with mounting the back strap
front will be easy on any bike

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
I don't know but I specifically got a strap mount bag to try it on my 690 too :)
it should work fine you'd just have to get creative with mounting the back strap
front will be easy on any bike
shoot me a pm if this thread is buried in the annals by time you get around to it. I like the price and I think my DR is more of a $15 kinda bike versus a $70 wolfman ;D

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
I bought one too for my F650GS since it has a plastic "tank". Hard to beat for $15. I like the built in rain cover and audio pocket.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shoot me a pm if this thread is buried in the annals by time you get around to it. I like the price and I think my DR is more of a $15 kinda bike versus a $70 wolfman ;D
I'll try to post a picture or 2 in this thread when I switch it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts